Pages

Saturday, June 10, 2017

A Little About Me

My name is Kristi.  My husband and I just celebrated our 23rd anniversary a week ago.  23 years!  What a ride it has been.  On our 2nd date he asked me to marry him and 14 weeks later we were married (and we weren't even planning to that day!  We met on our lunch break to pick up the marriage license and decided to just go ahead and do it right then.  Needless to say my mama was less than pleased!) 

Now here we are, 23 years later and more in love with each other today than we were then!  We have 6 beautiful children (3 boys and 3 girls, ranging in age from 22 down to 5 months) and we have 1 grandson and a son in law.

I have been a stay at home mama since my oldest was born 22 years ago, and a homeschooling mama since my now 22 year old was a 9 year old.  Sometimes things have been tough but I have never regretted my decision. 


No comments:

Post a Comment