Pages

Saturday, December 16, 2017

This is one of the main spines used in HOD Beyond (and in MFW Adventures) 




This is the devotional used in HOD Beyond



This is the Girl Read Aloud package for Storytime in HOD Beyond


And this isn't part of HOD Beyond, but it is one of  Memoria Press Recitation schedules  I really like this.  It has really helped me to remember to go over different things with my kids   Our recitation is  the first thing we do during school

(excuse the crinkled paper, the baby got ahold of it, LOL)



Those are a few of the resources we will be utilizing over the next few months.  I'm thankful that everything is planned out and that it is open and go and age appropriate  This season of life is busy and I want to enjoy this time with my little kids. My oldest 2 have already graduated high school and my next oldest is about to be a senior, so I know how fast the time goes.  the old saying about the days are long yet the years are short, it's so very true and I intend to make the most of this season of life for my family.

What about you?  Do you use a planned out curriculum or do you fly by the seat of your pants? 


No comments:

Post a Comment